Monday, March 2, 2015

He missed me

Today was jakes birthday, and he got pissed drink. He ended up calling me (er... I FaceTimed him because he wanted to call me) and we talked for a few minutes. Then he wanted to talk to staci. 

He didn't want me to hear but let's be honest. Drunk people are loud. I didn't hear everything but He said some of the nicest and sweetest things I have ever heard gone out of his mouth.

And same for what he actually said to me.he really missed me. An he stl consideres me his best friend.

As much as I needed to hear what he said, it kind of... Idk.

I thought I wouldn't be able to live without him... And it took over a year for me to actually be okay without him. 

But I am. I lived. 

I want to be friends with him but this will never be the same. I won't ever have the dependency I used to. It's a good thing. I am a hell of a lot stronger now than I was then. 

But guys... You didn't see him. Hear him. He sounded so sincere... He actually missed me.

And to be honest? He should have. I am an axing friend and person. But it was nice to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment