Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Another nightmare

I sometimes have nightmares that are about survival... I had another one last night. 


I was left by my friends at a movie theater, they had gone inside thinking I was with them but I was outside paying. 
I didn't have enough money so I was trying to find them (thinking they are outside in the crowd) when I was taken.

Next thing I know I'm all dolled up looking into a bathroom mirror. Some older woman maybe about 50 or so, smiled at someone next to me. 

A grown man, maybe 30,  is holding a plastic knife (not the kind you find at picnics... This is a professional solid plastic knife that can do some damage. )
He comes behind me, wraps his arm around my neck in a kind of headlock and picks me up like that.

He turns, with me screaming, towards a bath and I realize his hands are wet from running the bath. I grab the knife from his hand and it slips his grasp into mine, though he tightens his hold on my throat.

I stab him. As hard and fast as I could. I even tried to aim for his genitals and carotid artery. I don't know if I hit them but I know I had one good shot that got in deep, he dropped me screaming and I fled.

Outside I was in a trailer park. I ran to the closest one across the street, screaming snd crying I banged on the door. Children opened it, they looked Hispanic, so I pushed the door open and collapsed on their floor in tears as the parents ran in.

I could only cry and scream "ayuda me, porvavor" over and over.



I woke up then because cara had called my name for something. My hand still clenched from holding the bloody knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment