Thursday, September 17, 2015

sweet sleep

so yesterday i was overflowing with positive energy, i was happy and energetic, and all i wanted to do was hug and touch people and spread the good vibes i was feeling. I think its because the night before i had slept sweetly.

now to explain:

i usually sleep heavily (not as in i'm a heavy sleeper, but that the sleep feels heavy) or poorly (when i wake up more tired then i went to sleep, or if i had nightmares)

but not too long ago i slept and the sleep felt light and pleasant and warm. I was very aware of a male presence in my dreams and mind while i slept that made sure that nothing bad happened in my dreams. He made sure i felt safe and loved and protected. (i'm pretty sure that was SG) from the beginning of me starting to fall asleep to a few minutes after i woke up i felt him with me; i even recall thinking that i was cold when i woke up and then thought "he'll fix that". anytime something negative would start to happen in the dream he would make sure that i didn't feel any negative feelings or stress from the situation, or he would just change the dream.  i slept sweetly that night.

well the other night i didn't feel him with me but i think i slept sweetly because one of the major stressors in my life had been removied: my traffic ticket. I went to the DA's office tuesday and got the ticket dismissed. i didn't even have to pay court costs. so that night my psych was so relived i slept sweetly (even if i was feeling stressed as i fell asleep).

it was wonderful.

and a rare occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment