Monday, February 6, 2017

another health problem

So.... After going to the clinic for the flu.... and then possible pink eye... i have been avoiding going back due to swelling in my throat. Naturally i figure, its my lymph nodes fighting off a possible sinus infection.. well its only on one side now and its so painful. I've actually reached back there and pressed it (it secretes a mucus-like substance) and come to find out its actually a linguistic tonsil thats inflamed... which means...back to the clinic i go... they are going to think i'm a hypochondriac.... but i'm so done with this pain.


its making me cough more.
it hurts to swallow.
it hurts to eat.
it hurts to talk.

It feels like i have a stone siting at the base of my tongue that i just can't swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment