Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Faerie sighted

I started freaking out at work. It was so bad... but I kept it all in my head. I ended up using my faerie side in order to get myself together. And it was great. I didn't want to hurt myself anymore. I could think more clear, I felt a bit stronger, I had a bit more energy and I wasn't dizzy anymore.

Granted, I was pretty much set on "pissed" in order to power through being sick. The longer she was my perception the better I felt. I could feel my depression slipping away, and as she began to enjoy herself the better our mood became. No longer irritable, we wanted to play. 

Instead we sun bathed and people watched until it was time for class, at which time she faded, leaving me feeling sick once again, but in a better mental state. 

Fortunately I can feel her in the back of my mind. Usually I can't feel her at all unless she is needed in an emergency, then she simply just appears. I have not yet mastered the art of calling her up at the drop of a hat. But now I feel less vulnerable, and I'm pleased at how fluid my mind feels right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment