Friday, February 10, 2017

Climbing up

I don't know if this is just infatuation or if it's the beginning of falling....

Infatuation is fast and intense and passionate... I was def infatuated with kris.

But with lauren? It's steady, it's not chaotic with drastic up and downs.. it's safe and comforting. I want to see her all the time but it's not like a drug, it's a nice feeling. I miss her, but it's not going to drive me crazy.

I feel a steady attachment to lauren growing. It has a pace I can actually keep tack of.. it makes sense. Granted I'm getting very attatched, very soon. I'm a bit nervous and hesitant, butt at the same time it's a risk I want to take.

I don't think it's just infatuation, because it's not chaotic and illogically intense; I think I may be discovering that it is very possible that I will fall in love with lauren. I'm not there yet, but if love is the drop at the end of the Clift? I'm climbing my way up, and I'm actually not afraid to jump down when I do get to the top. I'm nervous and insecure; so insecure but at the same time she reassures me.

I can ctualky see real possibilities with her.


However it's been less than a month and I should not be feeling this as early as it is in the game. That's how I get hurt - every time. 

But I can't help it. I'm making my way up the trail, let just hope that if I do make it to the top, and fall in love with her... I won't get hurt this time... 

I still have a long way to go before I comfortably say "I'm in love"... but I'm almost where I can can say "I'm starting to fall.."

No comments:

Post a Comment