Saturday, February 18, 2017

Faerie came out to play at work

So last night I was supposed to work 4-11... i switched shifts with someone so that i only worked 4-9:30. why? because i had a manic episode so intense i didn't think i would make it to 11 (or even 9:30 for that matter) without exploding.

I couldn't stand still. I paced every second i wasn't ringing someone up.

Nothing was moving fast enough.... i couldn't scan fast enough, the computer was too slow, NOTHING was fast enough.

I had to hold my arms behind my back and dig my nails into the soft part of my arms to prevent myself from destroying anything.

I had to bite my tongue to prevent myself from yelling/snapping at people and to stop myself from just quitting my job.

I was so angry. So energetic... i had so much energy i was shaking. I couldn't focus on anything unless i was hurting myself to focus my thoughts. I felt like i needed to break my skin to let the energy out ----- i didn't.

I somehow remained in control but just barely.

even the new guy who knows nothing about me could tell i wasn't okay.

It was so hard to keep her (manic me/faerie) under control.


I really didn't want to. It would have been Euphoric to give in... but i probably would have gone to jail haha.

totally not funny. It was terrifying. I didn't know if i would be able to make it to 9:30... i wasn't scared of myself per say... i was scared of what i would end up doing as her.  I was scared of the consequences.


But like most faerie moments.... as intense as it was, it was short lived. It lasted maybe 4-8:30... in which case i was still manic but not nearly as intensely. I was still a little bit manic when i went to bed at midnight.

woke up totally fine. I'm in the purple again. I was fire-hydrant red for about 4 hours. that was scary.... i honestly could have hurt someone. (most likely myself)


i'm okay now, but i figured i should probably blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment