Tuesday, October 13, 2020

hug

 I want comfort. 

I want to be held by someone who makes me feel safe.
I want to disregard the entire world, and just fall away into a world of soft blankets, pillows, anime, and nature. 
I want to be surrounded by people or surrounded by spirits. 
I want to actually feel loved... not through words, not through physical touch, but through energy. I want to feel the energy of love. 
I want warm broth, with lots of flavors. 
I want to be bundled up in comfort. 



at the very least I need a fucking hug. 

But not a pity hug. Not a hug that is done out of desperation to make me feel better and frustration that they can't. I just want a hug that's got love in it. not sadness.

and you'll never guess the only person who came to mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment