Monday, October 19, 2020

Making Moves. Once Again.

 I have put down the application for the place i'm trying to move. 

If I get approved then I will be close enough to walk to work on nice days. 


Looking at some official numbers


1500
-------------
- 475 rent
- 270 car payment and insurance 
- 50 phone
-100 student loans (might be able to finagle?) 
-60 credit card 
-30 cats
-30 gas
- 65 health ins
- 70 utilities (i do laundry once every 2 weeks.. hardly ever turn on lights) 
- 40 internet --> Suddenlink
- 100 savings
- 15 gym --> this is detrimental to my health. 
- 100 (misc. household, clothes, etc)
-----------------------------
95 for food a month. 



Deplete savings at move in. 
Pay off credit card and reimburse savings with financial aid in January. 
Put groceries on credit card and try to pay at least $75 a month on it. 

- FOOD BANKS
- MUST apply for EBT... I really do think I just barley qualify... even if its like $50 it would really help me a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment