Thursday, October 15, 2020

Not the one for me... heres why.

Viking Man wasn't the one...Dalton... wasn't the one. 


If you remember, I did a love spell/petitioned a love goddess just before I met Dalton. 
At first glance he seemed to have hit all 5 of my requirements I asked the love goddess for. I received the signs for the "all clear" to date him.  Everything seemed to align. 

But looking at them again... Dalton doesn't fit ANY of the 5 requirements... 

Mandatory traits
1. Nonabusive high emotional intelligence
2. Family oriented
3. Witchy (faerie Witchy preferred - spiritual at the very least)
4. Compatible with emotional needs and lifestyle
5. Relationship geared towards long term autonomous growth


1- he was non abusive... but not with high emotional intelligence. 
2- He HAS a family... a son.. but he himself is not family oriented. 
3- he started out spiritually inclined but gave that up VERY quickly. 
4 - he was not compatible with all of my emotional needs ( a lot of them yes... but some pretty big ones? no) nor was he compatible with my life style. 
5 - this one. This is the ultimate reason we broke up. 

Dalton wasn't the one, but he showed me a more clear vision of what I want. 

I loved how childlike and playful our relationship was. Nothing was ever very serious and he encouraged me to be spiritual.. but he didn't join me. He raised my standards and kept me from going back to jimmie. 

He accomplished what it was he was meant to. But he wasn't the one for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment