Monday, December 21, 2020

comfort

Okay 1.5 hours to go and The world has mostly stabilized but my energy is at 5%.  

 I really want to get some pho.... I feel like magic healing vietnamese soup is what I am craving... and I know if I order it to go, they will separate the noodles from the broth so I can eat it in smaller portions. 

I should be able to get 2/3 meals out of the $14 dollars spent. Question is... do I want to drive over there or do I spend the $5 to have it delivered? 

 Warm noodle soup. Anime. Maybe The Mummy.. Weighted Blanket. Cats. Hot/cold tea. 
That is all I want and can think of. Comfort and Rest.  

 Although I need to get the stuff for the stew I'm gonna make friday. I'll be feeding me, Viking man, maybe Cara, and Maybe VM's sister. 
I've got all that I need to make the hot cocoa, and I've got coffee as a base for cara's since she can't do milk.  

 Maybe I'll do a face mask to help my acne tonight too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment