Monday, December 7, 2020

Update - December~

 I have moved!

I haven't really spent a whole day by myself yet, but that's okay. I like being able to be closer to friends which means I can see them more. 

I'm still figuring out the temperature for my apartment, the base board heating settings seem to jump from barely putting out heat to SAUNA, so it's been interesting. 

My neighbor is a really quiet older asian lady. 

Oh and I turned 25. 


At the moment, life seems to be quieting down which I am FINE with. 

Viking man got his puppy and she is delightful. He and I seem to be doing good. 

Oh - I cut Chandler out of my life because she's a sexual predator. I don't know if i ever even blogged about her over the past 4 months she stayed with me. Also lesson learned: people can and will abuse my hospitality. I need to learn a balance as to how much to give before I am being taken advantage of. 

But i'm not dead. I know I need to start blogging more regularly again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment