Wednesday, December 9, 2020

lonely.

okay..... I wasn't really feeling like getting high and watching cartoons with Ash (the girl I went on the date with), so I canceled. Viking man was supposed to come by with the puppy but I think he's gonna bail on me. Oh well. I mean kinda disappointed, but I did see him saturday and briefly sunday morning. I'll probably see him friday? Maybe? Idk. He said he would let me know whenever he went to the bar but he went out with the puppy yesterday and didn't say anything. 


*long sigh* i'm not going to be left in limbo wondering if he's gonna show or not. might as well ask him if he actually still wants to come over. 

I mean I'll ask him after I clean and shower.. probably while I cook. That way I will know to either plate it or pack it. He seemed unsure if he would be over for dinner or what time he wanted to come over. But I also know if I wait too late he'll be comfy and not come over either. Though, I suppose I could always go over there if thats the case. 

I just miss his company, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment