Wednesday, August 16, 2023

its almost here.

 Its almost here.


Tomorrow is my last day of work. 

Then I will fly out to missouri to see rachael. 

Come back sunday. 

I'll try to have all of my packing - including my shrines (i'm so sorry) done in about 2 days. 

  • Shrines
  • "office" books 
  • dry food goods 
  • any condiments that won't go bad
  • pots, pans, silverwear that I intend to keep
  • Coffee mugs and cups I intend to keep
  • All my bathroom stuff.


I need to get my bed carried over to Lexi's

Day of the loading of the uhual i'll see if anyone will help ellis get the washer and dryer. 


The last 2 days (wednesday and thursday) I will try to say good bye to a few more folks that I know won't be able to make it down to my going away/uhaul loading party. 


To be honest. I have so many emotions  not even making lists is helping. All I want to do is cry, if only to relieve the pressure all the emotions is creating inside but I can't seem to do it. 

My eyes water and burn but no tears will break the surface. 


I might explode. 

I have my last therapy session tomorrow. 

Maybe I'll write everyone goodbye letters tomorrow. 

Yeah. I'll bring my laptop to work with me and write letters for everyone and hand them out/email them to folks. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment