Saturday, August 26, 2023

On the road

 Otis and I drove all the way to Ohio today, thats the half way mark. We will reach our final hotel tomorrow night.. stay there Sunday and Monday. Hopefully the apartment will be ready for me to move in on tuesday; and Jack & Kat, my new supervisors, said they would help me have a team to help me unload my truck! 


I'm so nervous but so excited to get everything unloaded... because its going to take at least a full day alone to put together all my furniture T_T once its put together I'll be able to place them in the rooms they need to go. 


First off will be my bed... but i strongly suspect that I will be sleeping on my couch the first night haha. 

....


It still dpesn't feel real. It feels like i'm on some weird vacation and I'll be right back at work next week. Seeing everyone. Ellis. Star. Zack. Lexxie. People I saw so regularly... 


Its going to be so weird to not walk 2 minutes and be able to knock on her door. 

I miss her already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment