Friday, August 4, 2023

Pet care delima

 Alright so.... 

PetCo. If I enroll my pets in it I can get:

- 20% off cat litter and special discounted pricing odd items

- $20 credit in the app to use if I go to a regular vet and scan in my receipt (mind you; it would be an hour drive for the vet...)

- reward points on every purchase (good for treats and toys?)

- $15 rewards to use every month --> can help pay for the cat litter...... help humu medicine?

- extended life of rewards points

- 20% off grooming

-$30 off pet boarding (twice a year)

but its either 23.99 per pet each month... or over $600 for the year for all 3... 


but that saves about 20$ on cat litter every month. so saves $240 for the year. 


I would also have a 10% discount on the deyhdrated food for Snow. Buy the 10lb fish box for her, and a smaller box of the chicken one to alternate with and that should honestly last a year.....


The membership itself would pretty much pay for the cat litter... but I would be losing money in the end based off the memership fees. Because thats $25 a month for the cat litter vs $50 in membership fees if I enroll humu and snow. But I might also be able to get humu seen and medicated more regularly?



If his meds are $50 a month already.... thats $600 for the year.

If I could get him cheaper allergy meds and that could reduce his sinus infections? Might be able to lower that cost?


Things to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment