Monday, August 7, 2023

Packing

 Also.... I have packed the decoartions and nick nacks in my apartment. I have packed 90% of my clothes

I have packed all of my recreational books. I have packed all my movies. 

But whats more? Even if I had not packed any of it... It would still take me less than 4 days to actually pack everything. So, now I don't really have to stress about getting packed in time. 


All thats left really:

  • Bathroom
  • Dry food goods
  • The kitchen stuff I will keep (glasses, coffee mugs, air fryer, coffee station)
  • "office"
    • notebooks
    • writing books
    • computer
    • screen and keyboard
  • bed spread and sheets
  • finading a way to give lexxie my bed and frame... I'll sleep on my couch after that. 
  • Shrines.... to be packed day of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment