Monday, August 7, 2023

updating financials

What I have already done:

- gotten tires and car work up

- new kitchenery (silver wear, pots & pans since mine are on the way out)

-bought my bed, by bedframe, air purifyer, vanity, bathroom storage

The roomba can wait. 

What I have towards the move: 8,000


To be spent:

- $1800 U-Haul truck

- Movers for 2 hours: 400

- hotel for travel $500

- Food for travel $200

- 1st months rent - $1200 (September)

- 550 to USAA

- 150 to sams

- 600 initial grocery run (I will need to rebuy all my condiments.... plus stock up on safe foods)

- 500 gas

----------------------------

5800


So...

If I were to buy 

- another cat litter furniture

- Biromantic Ace Pride Flag

- New TV stand so that I can put my current one in the kitchen as additional counter space

- Movie storage cabinet

- New knife set because mine was cheap and they are all rusted

- Day bed and Mattress (and comforter)

- Mirror for room

- Temu order (5 fleece lined leggings, boots, a black bodysuit I can wear to work, and a kahki blazer)

- living room rug


Thats an additional 700


6,500. Which still leaves me with a little wiggle room when I get there if I want to buy more groceries. 


Once I move in and can measure things I will need to buy:

- Privacy Curtains because a shitton of windows... --> 80

- Winter clothes(tobagan, under armour, gloves, neck warmer, Parka, fleece lined jacket, long boots) --> 240

- Snow tires - can't find???????


Should leave me with about  1150 give or take left in savings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment