Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jake

One thing i am really looking forward to is swimming with Jake in  few weeks.  Jake is my best friend and has been my best friend for about 4 years now. we met in middle school, 7th grade, and he would bring me books to read. We both sat at "the good table" in art class and  we got along fine. In 8th grade i gew closer to him and we became really god friends. i sat with him at lunch and joke with him in math class.  But after that we went to different high school, thankfully it didn't change anything.  We ended up dating my...freshman? sophomore?... year in high school  Things didn't exactly end very happily and we stopped talking for a while. But it didn't last forever and now we are closer than ever.

To be honest, i love Jake. i will always love jake. If i were to, by some miracle, like guys then i would date him again in a heart beat. In fact, in a perfect world, i would like guys and i would still be with jake. If i had my way it would stay like that and if i could like guys and get married and live happily i would marry jake.

even now, if i was forced to get married i would choose jake over anyone.

He is closer to my heart than just about any other person (outside my family) and i wouldn't change that for the world. i just wish i could see him more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment