Friday, May 31, 2013

bye bye elisi

well, my grandmother came to town wendsday and it was great.... only yesterday she and my mom had some issues and my mom blew up and broke somethings. so this morning she left. .... today is friday, she was going to leave monday.

now, i am isapointed in my mom for loosing her temper like that... but to be honest.. she had a good reason to be mad. my grandmother aparently spent the money she was going to give us to help get past a tough spot financially. but my mom blew up over something small..... so really it just sucks.

and to top it off, she didn't know my grandma was leaving. she actually left without saying good by to my mom. if my mom had known, maybe she would have apologized.... again. it all sucks.

not mad at anyone. a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment