Monday, May 27, 2013

memorial day weekend

well this weekend has been pretty fair :) i got to see my best friend and spend the whole day with him. (which makes me make a little... rant?no... side thought here) I didn't get sunburned and i had a blast! i got to make a new friend and my little sister got t have a day out which is something she has been needing.  this was sunday.

Saturday we did our detailed and full forced spring cleaning. the house looks amazing now.

however, my throat started hurting friday night, saturday it felt like i drank acid, sunday it was sore but tolerable, sunday night i couldn't stop coughing o i kind of felt like i could breathe fire, and now i can swallow with only slight irritation in the throat. i do however want to cough ever 10 seconds.

since yesterday my nose has been horrible, i can barley breathe (except this morning... i can finally breath but i smell mucus with every breathe and it makes me cough), my nose has been stuffed up AND runny AT THE SAME TIME  and not all around my nostrils are raw and painful.

i have hld a constant low grade fever although it is slowly moving up. through this weekend i have had around (idk if i can remember them to the exact point)  98.9, 98.7, 99, 99.4, 100.5.

and i feel... like i have cotton and lead for limbs. weird, but thats hw i feel. soon i will become pretty brainless, as that is what usually happens when i'm sick, and will feel like i have cotton for brains.

oh and this is one unfortunate thing for me when i'm sick: when i'm sick i want to cuddle with everyone, but no one wants to cuddle with me. except my cat.

dspite being sic, i have thoroughly enjoyed my weekend.

***side note
all day sunday jake and kit (another really good guy friend) kind of took care of me. it was nice. for some reason i was pretty much freezing the whole day so kt let me have is jacket and his heavy duty towel which kept me warm after swimming in FREEZING COLD WATER. kit would always wait for me or walk with m when i was slower than everyone else ad when kit didn't, jake would.

on the ride back home jake sacrificed his pina-colatta drink (it was virgin, so no worries) because he knew that coconut sooths sore throats. pretty much whenever i coughed jake would look at me and be like "lisa is dying!" jokingly, but i know he was a bit worried. just a bit.

that is something i really want in a partner. someone who will take care of me when i'm sick like that. to be honest.... if jake was a girl, then she would be perfect. he is perfect as he is to be my best friend... but i really wan my partner to be a lot like jake. funny, good with kids, caring, protective, smart, ambitious, patient, kind...




No comments:

Post a Comment