Wednesday, May 15, 2013

lonely

so.. i'm lonely. I don't need a girlfriend to be strong, i don't need a girlfriend to be happy.But it would be nice. It would be nice to have someone to always talk to. It would be nice to have someone i can confide my  insecurities in without them thinking i am pathetic. it would be nice to have someone to encourage me to face my fears; to have someone always there to give me a boost; someone to encourage my artistic side; to have someone to be silly with; to have someone to be protective over; to have someone be protective over me.

It would be nice to have someone hold me, to come up from behind me and hug me me. It would be nice to have someone for me to hug from behind. It would be nice to have someone to comfort, to hold, to write poems for, to draw them pictures. I need a person who will take care of me and not feel burdened, but someone i can take care of as well.

But the more i think about the things i want in a girl, the more i feel like i will never find her; not any time soon if ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment