Wednesday, May 22, 2013

tired and cranky

well this morning i come to school, after being cussed at by my mom, and all i hear is this annoying squeaky voice from a video some kid is watching with his friends. I try not to let it bother me, but the longer i hear it, the more irritated i get.

Finally i tell my sister that the asshole needs to get some headphones and she just rolls her eyes and says something along the lines of "just calm down".

She then proceeds to tell everyone that i am tired and cranky.

fuck yeah i'm cranky. I HATE squeaky annoying voices... i mean this one was worse then "Fred".   And it continued for like..15 minutes!! idk if it had ben repeated or what but i wanted to throw that phone across the room. after hitting it with a baseball bat.

Plus who would be in a good mood after being cussed at and yelled at first thing in the morning? My mom over sleeps and then she acts like it our fault and takes her stress out on us by cussing every other word when she talks to us and yelling angrily. Excuse me for wanting to contain my irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment