Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nightwish - storytime

'Twas the night before,When all through the world,No words, no dreamsThen one day,A writer by a fireImagined all of GaiaTook a journey into a child-man's heart...
A painter on the shoreImagined all the worldWithin the snowflake on his palmUnframed by poetryA canvas of awePlanet Earth falling back in to the stars...
I am the voice of Never-Never-Land,The innocence, the dreams of every man,I am the empty crib of Peter-Pan,A silent kite against the blue, blue sky,Every chimney, every moonlit sightI am the story that will read you real,Every memory that you hold dear
I am the journey,I am the destination,I am the homeThe tale that reads youA way to taste the night,The elusive highFollow the madness,Alice, you know once did
Imaginarium, a dream emporiumCaress the talesAnd they will dream you realA storyteller's game,Lips that intoxicateThe core of all lifeIs a limitless chest of tales...
I am the voice of Never-Never-Land,The innocence, the dreams of every man,I am the empty crib of Peter-Pan,A silent kite against the blue, blue sky,Every chimney, every moonlit sightI am the story that will read you real,Every memory that you hold dear

I am the voice of Never-Never-Land,The innocence, the dreams of every manSearching heavens for another earth...


This song and lyrics just speak to me... ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment