Wednesday, February 5, 2014

AHHH!

AHHHHH!

woolard gave me a hug this morning....  i am really not looking forward to having to tell him how little money i raised for the tennis team.... 20$...out ofMY pocket....that i am taking from my college reservation money. he is going to be so disappointed....

my only hope rests in the other girls... they are going to ask their parents for donations.... and maybe someone in youth saw my post and will donate?  prolly not...

so ...

"hey woolard... here my money for tennis..." 20$... when all the other sports raised like... 100 or more.....

gods i don't want to tell him how little there is... plus i think they announce the amounts over the intercom in the morning. the whole school ill know i failed....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment