Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Are You Ready?

so today in youth group a question was asked: if you were to die right now, would you be able to stand before god with all your accomplishments and regrets before you? Right now. Are you ready?


my answer:
yes.
if i were to die this vey second, i would be ready to go. I have no huge regrets. I have tried to live my life with love in my heart and positive energy.
to me, that is enough.
I have helped people. I have changed the world. maybe not as a whole, but at least for a few people.
I told my coach how i felt.
I accepted myself, both my good and bad points.
I have figured out my spiritual path (more or less).
I am ready to go.

the fact that i havn't accepted christ as my "lord and savior"? no problem.
I don't believe in hell and i think it would be wonderful to meet him in the afterlife.
I can go see my friends in spirit.
finally see my spirit guide.
feel at one with my god and goddess.


if i died right now i'd feel... relieved. Glad to be going home.
So...are you ready?

for me the answer is simple: yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment