Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

So today i'm going to be staying at Ashley's house... we are going to see a movie and then idk.

Today we had to read a poem in Theater with an accent/character in our voice... well today or all days my teeth decided to throb and i couldn't open my outh very wide... so i end up spending all my lunch time looking up tips for accents and end up with nothing, i didn't eat lunch and i had no accent.

so i decided for my character she would have a lisp. it was horrid. i couldn't even understand myself.

so i dombed that and i didn't eat lunch.

i'm cold.

hungry.

emotional because my bolo sugar is out of wack considering the only thing i have eaten in the past 7 1/2 hours is a little bit of chocolate.

i completely BS'ed my art sketches. BS's my art blog. i'm too agitated to work on my project.

i just want to curl up in a ball under a blanket with  smokey....

No comments:

Post a Comment