Friday, February 21, 2014

what am i going to do?

so.. i checked my special pocket this morning... the one thats hidden in my jacket? yeah..... out of my agnes scott money i have been saving up: my hundred dollar bill is missing.
kill me now.

the thing is? although i don't know when it fell out, someone i DO know found it. He didn't know it was mine, so he kept it and spent it. who.the.hell.spends.a.hundred.dollar.bill.
WHY DIDN'T HE TURN IT IN????


and my theater teacher says that if i report it, nothing can really be done...

he says he will try to pay me back, but he doesn't know how fast he can because he only gets paid lunch money.

WHY would he spend it? small bills like a $5 i can understand but a $100 bill? thats just wrong....
and i was thinking of mailing it off today...

how am i going to tell my mom?
what am i going to do?

i just want to curl up and cry...AFTER i beat the ever living crap out of something.

this is it.. i'm about to snap. all this pressure is adding up and i'm going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment