Friday, February 28, 2014

i can breathe

ahhhhhhhhh…. i can breathe <3

So i talked with the councilors at school and emailed the Agnes Scott Councilor and found out: i should NOT send in ANY money until i get the financial aid packages from both schools. i DO NOT have to pay money to get them and Agnes will be sending it mid march and ECU will be sending it earliest by April.

meaning? i don't have to make a choice until April. HA.
My aunt can back off now.

As for my mom wanting me to plan my entire f-ing life like racheal has?  YOU CAN'T PLAN LIFE.  it doesn't work that way. so i'm choosing not to worry about it until i get there!

so out of the boxes caging me in? 2 are gone. i now i have 2 sides of my cage missing and i can breathe…. while i'm still in the house i'm still tethered to the cage, but at least now it no longer threatens to crush me.

i can breathe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment