Friday, February 28, 2014

soooo

soooooo…. i feel happy again :)

my cat cuddled with me last night and stayed with me until i was asleep.
my stress has been depleted by half.
i get free food today.
my friend gave me some of her coffee.
we are watching Les Miserables in Theater.
Either today or tomorrow, if my mom ail give me a ride…, i'll be getting scholarship stuff done.
I'm going to be getting more help for college than i realized - money wise
Jake actually spoke to me yesterday. (just thinking his name still makes my heart cringe though)

so far the day isn't bad at all :)


and calvin: if you are reading this? THANK YOU

^ this guys has been really sweet and nice and put up with me in my stress induced craze.

OH!!! without even talking to her Ashley knew why i was upset, almost to the very last detail. isn't that amazing? :O
i swear i love her :3

No comments:

Post a Comment