Friday, February 21, 2014

calvin to the rescue!

ahhh... i can breathe...

so i know i was freaking out earlier... i know Matt wouldn't steal from me, but what others were saying was getting under my skin. Calvin has assured me Matt is going to pay me back, soon.

*lets out held breath*

thank you calvin!!!!

I like matt, but i trust calvin, so if calvin says it will work out, i'll believe him :)


its funny.... it use to be that way with jake, and now calvin is my best guy friend...and i don't regret the change.

he even noticed i was really stressed today :) (the smile is because he picked up on it...not because i was stressed :P)

Glad to know he has my back ^.^


and i hold no grudge against Matt...although i highly disprove of him spending such a large amount of money that wasn't his... i mean...$100? smh...

so i disprove, but i'm not mad anymore... and i will easily forget this happened...once he pays me back.

at least i was lucky that it was him who found it and not some total stranger!

so... thank you matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment