Friday, April 11, 2014

checklist

okay so i know a while ago i made a post about things i would regret if i died today….basically a bucket list.

well i checked 2 things off my list now :)

- seeing A mid-summernight's dream

and i tried to reach out to Jake, to mend our friendship.

so i sent him this yesterday:

Me: so… with the recent stuff happening here at NP (the drug overdoses, the suicide..), its got me thinking. Life is short. And because life is short i'ma just going to say everything now, and then if something were to happen i wouldn't have any regrets.
I miss you. i don't miss the guy i was in love with, i miss my best friend. i miss the guy who was the only one who could get me out of my anti-social moods. Not the guy i hide from on first instinct. miss the guy who could make everything bad in the world fade away for a little while. I miss the guy that could make me laugh over the stupidest stuff and could lift even my worst moods. I miss the guy i could tell anything and just be myself around. I miss the guy that made everything okay. I miss my best friend. i hope this finds you well and have a nice day! ^.^

i just keep flash backing to times when we all hung out and how much fun and happy everything was going. I miss that happiness… i miss hanging out and being idiots/me being an idiot. I miss how awesome you are and how much fun just hanging out with you was.

Jake: Lisa it just sounds like you are in a bad place right now
And you're just trying ti go back to how things were before life started to get hard You have to push through and find your new happiness Nothing happens without reason and you have to let events guide you to the next stage in your life I cant be for you like i used to be Things are different though now In all honesty i think college is going to be the best time in your life you just have to make it there...all the strife you go through now is just roadblock before you can get to a place you can be truly happy

Now…I didn't reply to him…. but my first thought "Oh…i will be happy alright". 

I just wanted to try to mend that bridge before i go, IF i go. 

He basically shut me down…. oh well i tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment