Monday, April 21, 2014

God's Not Dead

so i went and saw God's not dead.

whoever told me it wasn't a preachy movie....LIED.

it wasn't a bad movie.

but it was soooooooooo religious......

now if i ever saw this happen or if it ever happened to me?

i would have written on the paper (if assigned to write " God Is Dead"):

"The gods are NOT dead." signed it. and handed it over.

if i was then  asked to defend myself i would say

"asking me to convince you is like asking you to convince me. we are both set in our beliefs, so what is the point. i refuse to abandon my gods and you refuse to believe in them. can we move on?"

and if i were in that class i would have backed the christian kid up. i may not be a christian but i do believe thier god is real and bashing of any religion is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment