Friday, April 4, 2014

sleep over number # 2

okay so Mary actually could kinda see and hear my SG. it was cool.... i asked a few questions and she answered accuratley. She described him accuratley to .

and? we are actually going to sleep this time :P

tomorrow... er...later today i'm going to be baby sitting!! :D

oh and i might be going home soon. not tomorrow, but soon... according to my SG....

but intuil then i will live on. I will not give up on agnes.

oh....
and i forgot how happy my SG is... i always picture him serious and solem because i am always afraid he is mad or disapointed with me... but now that i think about it he really is playful and light hearted. i want to be more like him... life is a game afterall and its not like you're going to get out alive - right? ;D

well.... lovely night. sleepy. hungry. baby tomorrow/today/ nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment