Monday, April 14, 2014

I said it.

I finally said it out loud to someone other than my SG. I'm not ready.

I'm not ready to graduate.
I'm not ready to go to college.
I'm not ready to grow up….

My mom was joking and said she didn't want to know what Racheal and Kyle did behind closed doors ad she really didn't want to know what i did behind closed doors…. and when i said "honestly, nothing. i don't do anything behind closed doors. at all." she said "thats sad…"

why don't i do anything behind closed doors?
i'm not ready.

I'm not ready for any of this.

I'm 18 for crying out loud!
I know in today's society that means i'm basically grown, but in my head i'm still a kid! I feel like i'm like 15/16… i don't feel grown and i don't want to be grown.

Why do human bodies have to mature so quickly? I'm not grown!!

I'm not ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment