Sunday, April 27, 2014

Job

okay, let me explain something.

i don't hate my job.
its slowly growing on me....

i don't dislike doing the work.
i actually kind of like it,

i don't like what it means for my life though.

doing the work isn't the issue.

its what i am missing while i'm doing the work... that is what i hate.

but the people i meet, i like that.

like today i realized something.

There is a guy that i have seen a few times now. He is a bit deformed and shy.
when i see him in my line i smile and talk to him and make sure not to stare and gawk and treat him any different. (well...i smile more) and he came in twice today.

when i saw hinm and checked him out the first time he seemed very happy and i could tell i made him smile :)

the second time was when i was closing my lane and he had to go to another one... he was a little sad.

I look forward to seeing him now :)

^ that is something i enjoy.

joking around with some of the customers.
that is something i enjoy.

but missing out on being a teenager? being a kid and being social for the very limited amount of time i have left in highschool?
that is something i hate.

so i don't hate the job. i like it.
i hate what i am missing out on while i'm at the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment