Wednesday, January 20, 2016

i think.... i might be getting a tattoo.

so... the anthropolysquad (close friends from the anthropology student club at school) got matching tattoos tonight. Darwin's "i think" from his first initial sketch of a evolutionary family tree.

Despite Dr. Bunger's disaproval... i think i want to get it too.

only i want to add to it. make it more personal.


i want to get it under the base of my arm, pretty much on my ribs, going down horizontally.

i think
i feel
i believe


here is why:

Darwin's  "think" Representing the rational side of life.

 Then feel would be in a similar script but it represents the emotional and ever changing part of life.

The same goes for the believe only that would represent the spiritual and personal side of life.


plus.
it's in the order that I come to believe things. I think about them. I feel if it's write with my spirit or not. I believe (or disbelieve) it.

its also how i interperate the Numen. I think about things which causes me to feel the numen and have an experience - thus leading me to believe the message.

also, as a friend pointed out: "Especially to remind you at all times to be present in all aspects of life. to nurture your soul/spirit, roll with the emotions, and always think for yourself."

i really like this idea...

but i want to talk to mom about it. get her council... nd talk to Dr. Bunger. I'm curious as to where his anti-tattoo stance comes from, although if i really want this tattoo i will get it even if it means disappointing him.

i love him, but ultimately its my body.


roughly it would look like this





i'll keep playing...
http://fontmeme.com/script-fonts/#none

No comments:

Post a Comment