Saturday, January 9, 2016

Idea for story in previous blog

- explains the 5 levels of pleasure 
- what it means to be grey sexual 
-There was only one time I ever saw dmitri angry. I had been asked out by a guy and he picked me up. It went very well until the end. We pulled up to a park and made out, which was fine I guess. Until he decided he wanted to explore past my waist. When I moved his hands back up he tried again. When I pulled away and tried to explain I wasn't comfortable he got angry. Long story short I ended up having to hitch hike since my phone was dead. I was dropped off at the gas station and to my luck it was still open. Dmitri was manning the register and when he saw u had been crying demanded I tell him what happened. He even asked me to explain why I was ok with kissing but not touching. Laughing he said that dating me was like signing up for permanent blue balls. When I agreed he laughed again but asked why I was crying. I then explained how angry my date had gotten and how I was given the choice to either sleep with him or walk over an hour to my home. That's when dmitri got mad.... To make it short and sweet he drove me home and made me give him my sate's phone number. The next time I saw the asshole he had a broken nose and wouldn't look me in the eye.


My main character will be panromantic and grey sexual (good with the sensual and non with the sexual)

No comments:

Post a Comment