Friday, January 15, 2016

Over analyze

So trevor says that the girl is actually very shy...

so i googled.

Based on our first coffee meeting and then last night... its 50/50.

Based on body language while we were at dinner and actually talking face to face...
there was constant eye contact. which is a good sign. Although she did look away alot too... She faced me the whole time, but she was also sitting across fro me....

i read that her arms and shoulders are important...during the dinner she had her arms at her side, not crossed... but after i paid, which seemed to make her uncomfortable, she had her arms crossed... and didn't face me as much. 

She didn't really interact with me much in the bookstore... Which i can understand, she was looking at books lol i'd rather look at books a=than at me too. She still talked to me here and there... but not too much...

during the movie she didn't angle herself towards me.... which as i was told, meant she wasn't interested. However, she had her feet angled in my direction which apparently is a good sign?

so it could be that i just made her a bit uncomfortable by paying for her food, and she was getting more shy?

she wasn't on her phone very often..  which is a good sign i think?


i don't remember if she titled her head when we spoke or if her pupils dilated or anything like that... wish i had paid more attention lol.

she did smile when she approached me in the begining... 

it could be she does have at least some interest, i just made her uncomfortable by paying. 

so ...50/50?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete