Sunday, January 7, 2018

get it together

so tomorrow is the firt day of my last semester and i don't have my shit together. I dont ave any of my books. i havn't made a spreadsheet of my schedule yet. I havn't looked up my professor on ratemyprofessor yet. like jesus, what is wrong with me.

well for the first part - i don;t have my refund yet to buy my books.

buuuuttt... since i'm sick i might as well do what i can.

step 1 - do my schedule spread sheet.
step 2 - look up professors
step 3 - read the syllabuses for classes
step 4 - make a list of all the textbooks i need
step 5 - GET MY MONEY and actually buy/rent said books.


i also need to
-  actually get my school bag together. Notebook, pens, laptop.
- do some tarot/oracle/shaman readings for the new year. and for after graduation. i'm kind of terrified.
-make a linkdin


BTW i dropped the Dr. Mathews class that i really didnt want to take so now i'm back at 12 credit hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment