Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Poem to Jimmie

You are the warmth that fills my lungs and allows me to breathe.
I feel your strong arms wrap around me, and i am safe.
The vibrations of your heartbeat lull me to a sense of peace
and i know that I am safe.

Your beautiful eyes, with their rings of copper, see more than most
- observing and full of insight; i am accepted.
Your strong mind does not judge my sense of spirit,
and i know that i am accepted.

You say that i am a goddess, and when it comes from you i believe.
Your eyes in awe move across my body; i am beautiful.
Your hands gently pull me closer, lips to my ear whispering:
and i know that i am beautiful.

Your soft lips curl into a smile while your encouraging words come to me.
Your voice empowers me, and I am loved.
I feel your heart beat, syncing with mine
and i know that i am loved.

You are my friend. My lover. My protector.
My teacher in the ways of men and sex. Do you know?
And in my rose colored world i feel it resonate within me,
and i know that i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment