Sunday, January 21, 2018

Rant - communication

So this has been circling my head for a few days now. Ayla and I had a conversation and she made the comment that everything between the three of us fell apart from lack of communication.

That’s not true.

Lack of communication is the only reason it lasted as long as it did. Which wasn’t long.

Let’s get something clear - after finally saying out loud to Jimmie that I wasn’t okay, I was going to tell Ayla.... but then the incident happened and everything got expedited. One thing is clear though - there was no hope and no possible way thing could have worked out. The moment the words first left my lips was the moment the nail went into the coffin.

Communication (or lack of) didn’t kill the relationship. My jealousy did.

Even if I had communicated with them earlier (as soon as I realized it wasn’t going to work) there wouldn’t have been a way to fix anything.

I postponed the end as best I could but there is absolutely no mistake - it was going to end.

Communication couldn’t have saved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment