Friday, January 12, 2018

starts again

so the past few weeks have been blissful. my mental health has been amazingly stable... no mood swings up or down. fae has been pretty much silent, which is technically a good thing, although i miss her at times.

well its started again. i finallly started a depressive episode. lethargy. feeling drained. lead on my chest and limbs. irritable.

today is going on day three... woke up mad because of a bad dream. was going to be too late to cass, so i skipped. came back to jimmies an slept some more.... more bad dreams. So my mood goes from mad to just plain shitty. not to mention i feel feverish and weak again, almost like my sickness is returning.  (oh i forgot to blog that i got sick last week. nothing serious... slight fever for a day with congestion and coughing. as usual its drained into my lungs. my cough and congestion has been persistent.)  - but being with him made me feel a little bit better; smelling him, touching him, kissing him... mind you, he doesn't make it just all go away, but cuddling ith him at least made is a bit better.

so then we all go out for munch, Jimmie, his roommate cory, and i. i actually think im going to be able to eat all my food, maybe even order more... nope. i got hit with a wave of dizziness and tightness in my head and slight nausea.  all i want then is to curl up in my bed with my cats.

so then i go home and curl into bed with my cats...

while with the boys i wanted to be alone. but once alone i wanted jimmie with me.

bipolar sucks.

Amy will be coming to visit soon though, spend the hour with me before i have to go to work. 'i miss her so much, all the time. I really wish i could speed up time to when she and i will be really okay again. I still feel like there is such a distance between us. things feel a bit awkward. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment