Thursday, January 25, 2018

good sign

so.... i don't have the best track record with relationships.

on average...

6 months (jake... both times added together)
2 months (karl)
2?3? months (katie)
2 months (Maude/Mary)
3 months (staci)
5?6? moths (Corie)
2 months (Lauren)
so....


3.4.

my relationships last an average of 3.4 months.

February will be monh 3 for me an jimmie and i guess i've been subconsciously nervous about it.

hell.... racheal didn't even want to like jimmie and get attatched to him because she figured he wouldnt be around long.

she does like him by the way.

but....

tonight Jimmie said something about possibly giving me a key to his apartment.

thats a good sign.

thats a very good sign.

jeeze kid relax. <-- sg?????

i do need to relax.

its going to be alright. --> yeah thats SG. holy hell.

hello love <3
I take it this means that you've okay-ed this? this is approved?

approved. Missed you. 

I love you

well. that was my primary spirit guide. who i havn't heard from...... in.....

at least September of 2016.

THATS A PRETTY FUCKING GOOD SIGN.

No comments:

Post a Comment