Sunday, November 17, 2019

admiration

so... what i'm feeling for viking boy is more than just.... "hes so cute omg i'm going to explode"

although i do find him aesthetically atractive ... i mean.. THOSE BLESSED BLUE EYES UGH KILL ME NOW...

but its honestly more than skin deep.


  • He is so patient.... like he doesn't get anoyed when i'm being overly emotional or moody.
  • He's understanding... he tries his best to help when i have a panic attack (which ha already happened during sex twice now? in like a month? :/ ) 
  • He's understanding about my mental health and knows that there will be time periods where i am a roller coaster... (we're not gonna mention how my cpstd might be manifesting as borderline....) because oh boy has my bipolar changed over the years and am i REALLY FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABS. 
  • He's so willing to LEARN. He enjoys researching things he doesn't know or understand all that much.. this includes spiritual or reigious things... lifestyle things (i'm inroducing him to BDSM - he didn't know about the non sexual aspects and lifestyle parts.... its a slow process but he is at least willing to try and learn about it which is awesome). 
  • He listens... if i say something isn't okay or i don't something he does, he listens and actively tries to do better. might take a reminder or two but he listens and adapts. 
  • He's not phased by much... as overly emotional as I am... he's the water to my fire.... he soothes me. if i'm moody and depressive - he gives me kisses ad cuddles... if i'm manic and hyper as FUCK he plays with me and keeps me contained. He adapts and takes almost everything in stride. he moves like water around obstacles and just keeps going...
  • He has an amazing outlook on life.... he has been through so much already (hes only 23!) and yet somehow still has a sunny disposition and an optimistic view on life. He smiles and knows that eventually he will get to where he needs to go.
  • He makes me feel so safe... both in that I don't ever need to worry about him having eyes for anyone else. ever. and I know he won't physically hurt me (and boy I would like to see anyone try to hurt me with him around.....) Even though he is capable of great violence I know that I have that in defense of me and it won't ever be used against me. 
  • He is brave. Ie wouldn't hesitate to step infront of me or protect me or shield me from something that makes me uncomfortable. He's not the kind to run from a fight and won't hesitate to confront someone. 
  • He is honest.... while he may not say what hes thinking all the time, he at least is sincere when he speaks. It shows on his face and in his expressive eyes... even if the truth is unpleasant he will say it. (now.. lets admit he can be biased.... but he says his truth.) But he also has tact.
Both my mom and my cat adore him. 
hell - even Queen Mab, one of the coldest more aloof goddesses I work with adores him. 
He makes me happy... and I think given enough time I could really come to love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment