Monday, November 11, 2019

Crying.

I knew this would happen.

Everything was going to happen in November.

I would be allowed to do future readings again - finally.
What would have been our two year anniversary.
The 6 month marker of our break up.

This was when I was going to approach Jimmie about getting back together.
I also suspected that this was when (if he ever) he would come to realize he made a mistake.


I wasn’t wrong.

But now I am with someone else... and as much as I have been having premonitions about what Jimmie said to me tonight, and how much I have wanted him to say those words...

I’m happy with Viking Boy.

I am with someone that I can be childlike with and carefree. I havnt been with  someone that I can be this silly and playful with since...Jake.
VB has so much potential.. I’m not going to throw that away. I can’t, I feel that I both have to and want to see where it goes.

But I also feel like my heart is breaking all over again.

I want to scream.
And run.
And numb my brain out.

I’m crying.

I just have to wait until I’m in my car to let the tears fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment