Thursday, November 14, 2019

Toxic

Last night I came to the realization that as happy as my relationship with Jimmie had made me... it wasn’t a healthy one. I also realized that everything I had been doing in terms of Jimmie, what I was allowing and thinking or contemplating has been toxic. I’ve refused to Set boundaries and was allowing him to hurt and manipulate me (either intentionally or not).

I also realized that  Viking Boy is so much healthier for me. That when out side by side there is no way jimmie beats him in terms of treatment, temperament, and outlook on life. Viking boy is healthier for me to be with and he showed up in my life just in time to prevent me from going back to jimmie.

So last night, as hard as it was, I actively  chose the potential of life with Viking Boy over the dream life I thought I would have with Jimmie.
I closed the door on what I thought my life would be.

I thought I was going to throw up. I wanted to cry.
But I realized this is what is best for me and I was doing the right thing.
Last night I let go of something that I loved so much, but had grown toxic to my well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment