Saturday, November 2, 2019

new cycles

I am officially starting a new cycle in my life.

I quit my, now toxic, job.
I start my new one Monday and I am optimistic.

I am still in the middle of the school semester, but my period of disillusionment has ended.
I now have a direction I want to go in. (I'm going to get my Certificate in Hospitality and be an event coordinator)

I'm with a new romantic partner,
there is real potential there, although I am progressing far slower than I ever have before - which is probably a good thing. Its refreshing not to lose my head.

Even my body seems aware...

My moon cycle has been insanely heavy this time. It started with expelling the worst first - I was bleeding black. And now my body seems to be resetting itself 100%...

This will be a uterus lining that never experienced him.

A total reset.

a new start to a new cycle of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment