Wednesday, November 6, 2019

transparency: practice

This is to mostly get my thoughts in order for when I talk to Viking Boy.... I'm probably going to over think and be extra wordy here and then panic when i go to talk to him and give a super short version but alas... at least with this i will have a kind of outline in my head.

"Hey so... I think youre amazing. You make me feel safe and happy. Like I said the other night, I can be relaxed and carefree with you. When i'm with you I can just be me....well,  there has been one thing thats been weighing on me. Communication is really important to me and I don't want anything hidden between us.... so I feel like I need to talk to you about my relationship with Jimmie. 

So... I'm a all or nothing type of person. I hate to say 'ride-or-die' but I really am. I was so serious about Jimmie that I was saving up to buy him an engagement ring, I was that dedicated to him and our relationship. I was certain that I was going to marry him... which is why its been such a struggle for me to get over him. I am actively trying to get over him and i'm not hanging out with him anymore. When I get into a relationship with someone i'm serious about them... and that transfers over to you. 

I want you to know that while i am with you, I am all about you and only you. You make me happy and I am excited to see where things go with you. I don't want you to feel threatened by him or by the fact that I am keeping him in my life, especially because it is at arms length. But I felt you had a right to know how significant a role he played in my life. I know that my feelings for you are growing and are only going to continue to grow, i'm not worried about Jimmie and I don't want you to either, I just wanted to have total transparency." 

No comments:

Post a Comment