Saturday, November 30, 2019

Beautiful - Nov 27th

Its amazing to me how easy it is to forget that I am beautiful. 

I went to the ren faire for the first time and was amazed at how gorgeous everyone was... I forgot that I too wore something visually appealing. It wasn't until the end of the day that I noticed men were actually drawn to me//found me beautiful. I was given several compliments and I'm sure a few inappropriate comments from one man if Aaron hadn't been there (apparently everyone thought he was my boyfriend). But I started noticing looks from guys passing by. (pretty sure the one or two looks I got from women were about my outfit -  because it looked good.)

Then a few days ago, out of nowhere, my roommate Adam as he is passing by my room (on a day I felt gross and full blown moldy potato) says "you are just so beautiful. Like a real life anime girl, just so beautiful with your dark hair and dark eyes". Repeatingly calling me beautiful. 

VB has said he thinks I am the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. While I know for a fact that can't be true i know he is being utterly sincere... which makes me wonder if I am somehow glamouring him unawares... which means that he bring out my faerie energy naturally.... which makes him seem even more perfect. 

It is so easy to forget that I am beautiful. Even on days when I don't feel ugly, on days i do my make up... I just forget. I think of myself as plain... until someone somehow in small ways remind me, that i am. in fact. beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment